Thanks to your great help, we have already offered various small patches that improved and fixed several aspects of the game. The new update provides a few more improvements and prepares the ground for the end of Early Access and the final full release of Ultimate General: Civil War.
Ultimate General: Civil War v0.96 rev20045
- Fixed bugs that caused AI blobbing or delaying too much to separate its units. These fixes should increase AI efficiency significantly.
- Improved AI artillery management. AI should deploy artillery to better firing distances and target player units with more efficiency.
- Fixed bugs with auto-separation of units which could be unstable when fast forwarding the game.
- Fixed Combined Division not recording kills.
- Fixed bug that made Army Details on Deployment Map to not scroll.
- Fixed bug that did not allow some medals to be awarded.
- Fixed bug of duplicate awarded medal.
- Fixed bug of unit name not changing when switching officers. This happened for reward units and the fix will be eligible on new campaigns.
- Fixed Custom Battles' bug that caused AI opponent armies to have much smaller size than intended.
- Fixed a few text issues.
- Updated Guide to include info for "Intelligence Service" (See: Chapter "Army Management").
- Added the Game Credits.
We are always very happy to read your thoughts about our game which you can share at the below links:
The Game-Labs Team